Which agents are ARLA registered for Lettings in Cliffsend
Let Your home in Cliffsend with a Free Instant Valuation from Cooke & Co
Looking to let Your home in Cliffsend? Find out how much Your home could be let for with a free market appraisal from Cooke & Co.
Cooke & Co are multi award winning estate agents and lettings agents serving Margate, Ramsgate and Broadstairs areas
Why trust Cooke & Co Letting Agents to rent and manage my property?
Cooke & Co are pleased to offer a full range tenant introduction and letting full management services. We have been managing properties in Thanet since 1992. We are both honest and trustworthy and are one of the only letting agents who are members of the majority of professional industry bodies including being licenced members of ARLA and the NAEA (Now Propertymark) as well as being members of NALS, SAS and the KLAS schemes. We are committed to doing the job correctly and will not cut corners.
We are trusted and respected by our landlords and tenants alike and have an excellent reputation for being efficient, honest and fair and we use common sense and experience to solve issues that may arise.
What this means for you.
We are completely accountable for our actions and have full client money protection cover. Our client account is inspected by a qualified accountant and reports are sent every year to check that we accounting to our landlords correctly. In addition we use CFP a NALS approved piece of software that uses a double accounting method that cannot be altered. This then clearly shows landlords a complete picture of what has been happening with their account.
We have an untainted record and landlords are welcome to inspect the transactions pertaining to their account whenever they require. This gives our landlords and tenants complete peace of mind in the knowledge that everything is being carried our satisfactorily.
Our team includes Mrs Kirsty Pickering our lettings and accounts manager who has worked for the company for many years, she is well known for her accurate accounting and has a passion for alleviating late payments and arrears. Mrs Kelly Beak our maintenance and lettings manager has worked her way up through the ranks to her current position and this gives her experience of all aspects of lettings.
All other members of staff have considerable experience and knowledge in the lettings arena, but we all still attend regular courses to keep our experience up to date.
Why should I use Cooke & Co to manage my property
A number of additional reasons for considering Cooke & Co to manage your property are listed below.
- We keep our landlord charges fair and competitive and base them on the support and service you require.
- We manage a large selection of property from studios to executive style homes. We also manage a number of large developments and blocks of purpose-built flats giving us experience in all types of property.
- We are chosen by banks and receivers to manage properties in their care.
- We have many out of area landlords who trust us to manage their affairs.
- We are recommended and have an excellent relationship with Thanet District Council.
- We are recommended by large and small companies alike.
Some aspects of our service to consider
Please find a list below of a number of the services that we include in our management package that are more than just introducing a credit checked tenant.
- Preparation of detailed photo-based inventories, including condition reports both before, during and after the tenancy. This is imperative if you want the deposit returned and no disputes that cannot be defended. .
- Registering and holding deposits in the TDS for our managed properties.
- Arrangement of gas and electrical safety certificates, where applicable.
- Preparation of professional up to date Tenancy Agreements tailored to suit the landlord’s requirements.
- Full and efficient maintenance and repair services through our recommended independent, reliable and trustworthy contractors.
- Providing landlords with knowledge of the latest legislation that may affect them.
- Collection of rents and prompt onwards transmission to Landlords from a non interest bearing client account.
- Reading of meters and notification of utility companies of tenants movements.
- Resolving rental arrears issues and in cases where the issues cannot be resolved we can organise and manage the legalities of the eviction process and liaise and assist either your solicitor’s or we can recommend one to you.
- Assisting with deposit return and any dilapidation issues at the end of tenancies and defending deposit disputes for landlords.
- We can offer tax advice for overseas landlords and already have a number of landlords in this situation under management.
- We can supply, through our preferred insurance providers, rental protection and legal protection as well as landlords indemnity, building and landlord's contents insurances.
Communication is key
At Cooke & Co we feel that building a relationship with our landlord is key to our success in addition it is very important to be open and honest and to keep landlords up to date with the progress we are making. We know that positive and negative feedback can be used to you advantage so we will give you good news as well as bad. We also use this philosophy when the property is rented out so you are made aware of any issues that may occur as quickly as possible.
Utilising modern technology.
At Cooke & Co we feel that staff experience is important but we also understand that the use of state of the art technology is key to offering an excellent and efficient service.
We pride ourselves in leading the way by utilising and harnessing this technology for the good of our landlords and tenants. In addition to our eye catching window displays at our three local offices and using the local press, our rental property website includes photos, floor plans, details and a lot of helpful information about the area and what it may cost a tenant to rent your property.
We are able to be upload to our website immediately and we also upload to the main portal sites including rightmove.co.uk and zoopla.co.uk amongst others
Please contact us today and we will be pleased
to send you a landlord pack outlining our full terms and conditions as well as
providing more helpful tips and a full schedule of our fees.